Service Policy / Warranty
Please read the following Product Warranty Terms and Conditions carefully before signing the service order receipt:
- For Power bank, charger, data Cable & etc defects that occur under normal operating circumstances, subject to verification by Top Glory (HK) Development Ltd. (hereinafter called the “Company”), free of charge repair service shall be provided by the Company within one (1) year commencing from the date of sales invoice. Valid Sales invoice must be issued by authorized resellers or affixed with model and warranty label printed by authorized distributors.
- Built-in cable & accessories into the package of power bank/ charger is warranted for three (1) months from the date of sales invoice.
- This warranty shall not apply and the repair charges shall be separately quoted by the Company in the event of:
- (a) any willful modification, alteration or repair in any way made to any part of the product by any persons other than the Company; or
- (b) any damage caused by misuse, misapplication of electricity, malicious acts, negligence, inflow of any liquid or dirt, accident, natural calamities, or physical force.
- All changed parts are non-returnable.
- For power bank/ charger with invisible defects, if customers request to collect their power bank/ charger after inspection and a repair quotation is delivered, the Company may not be able to restore the power bank/ charger back to the original defective status (including but not limited to power bank/ charger frame, function and original defects).
- Unless otherwise stipulated, this Warranty terms is only valid for product purchased in Hong Kong SAR or Macau SAR and any warranty shall only be applied in its respective region.
- Please keep this Warranty label in proper condition. Customers are required to present this Warranty label and the original sales invoice to the Company upon request for warranty service.
- Any alteration to this Warranty label renders it invalid.
- The Company reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to use any refurbished (instead of brand-new) components in providing the repair service and charge the customers corresponding component fees according to the quotation.